Klarna Payments for WooCommerce is a plugin that extends WooCommerce, allowing you to take payments via Klarna.
- Klarna Payments is available in United States, United Kingdon, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Germany, Austria and Netherlands.
- You need an agreement with Klarna to be able to use this plugin.
- WooCommerce 2.6 or newer is required.
- PHP 5.6 or higher is required.
- Order management
Read more about how to manage Klarna orders directly from WooCommerce.
Required WooCommerce settings
Make sure that you have enabled pretty permalinks in your WordPress installation. Otherwise callbacks from Klarna back to your store won’t work and orders will not be updated with the correct order status/information.
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > Klarna Payments.
- Enable Klarna Payments by checking the Enable Klarna Payments checkbox.
- Title – Enter the title for the payment method displayed in the checkout and order confirmation emails
- Description – Enter the description of the payment method displayed in the checkout.
- Test username – Username for test purchases that you received from Klarna (if you have applied for a test account).
- Test password – Password for test purchases that you received from Klarna (if you have applied for a test account).
- Production username – Username that you received from Klarna.
- Production password – Password that you received from Klarna
- Test mode – Tick the checkbox if you make purchases using a test account.
- Logging – Logging events in the module. The log can be found by navigating to → WooCommerce → System Status → Logs.
- If Klarna Payments isn’t displayed as an available payment method in checkout page make sure customer billing country is one of countries you have entered Klarna Payments credentials for and that selected currency matches customer billing country.
When the installation is done and you are ready to go live you need to contact Klarna integration support. Klarna will then verify the integration before the shop goes live.