Nets Easy Pay Button
- The plugin can be downloaded here.
To install this plugin you first need to have Nets Easy for WooCommerce installed. Then you install this plugin just like any other WordPress plugin:
- Download the plugin zip file.
- Upload the plugin via the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress Administration.
- Activate the plugin.
- Navigate to --> WooCommerce --> Payments and then select Nets Easy for WooCommerce.
- Button on product page - Select if you want the Pay button to be displayed on all WooCommerce product pages or not.
Display button on WooCommerce product page
The only thing needed to display the Pay button on WooCommerce product pages is to set the Button on product page setting to Yes. The button will then be displayed above the Add to cart button.
At the moment the Easy pay button will not be displayed on variable product pages. We are working on adding support for this.
Display button via shortcode
The button can also be displayed on a regular WordPress page via a easy_payment_button shortcode.
- The parameter needed to tie the button to a specific product is wc-product-id.
- The parameter button-label can also be added in the shortcode, but is not mandatory. If not added, the button label will default to Buy now.
The shortcode is then added in the following way:
- Replace 922092 with the actual product ID you want to tie the button to.
How to retrieve product ID
To get the product id for a product you can do the following:
- Simple product
Hover the product on the Products page in WooCommerce and you will see the ID.
- Variable product
Navigate to the product and click the Variations tab. The ID will then be displayed next to each variation.
Nets Easy Pay Button purchase flow
When a purchase is made via the pay button the order flow is the following:
- Customer clicks the buy button.
- The checkout is displayed in a popup modal window.
- Customer identifies herself.
- Information about the customer address, selected payment method and total price is displayed.
- The customer clicks the Complete your purchase button.
- The order is created in WooCommerce in the background (triggered by a JS event from Nets).
- Customer is redirected to the order received page for the specific order.
- The order in WooCommerce is tagged as created_via nets_easy_payment_button.
- An order note is added with information about the purchase being made via Nets Easy Pay Button.
- Postal number based shipping cost is currently not supported in the plugin.
- At the moment the Easy pay button will not be displayed on variable product pages. We are working on adding support for this.
- Support for displaying the pay button on variable product pages.
- Support for theming/styling the pay button.