Nets Easy - Filter reference
There are several action filters available in the Nets Easy plugin. These filters are mainly added so that you as a merchant or developer have the possibility to change what is sent in requests between your webshop and Nets system.
If you are new to filters in WordPress you can read more in this article.
Modify order / cart data sent in initial create payment request
- Usage: Modify the information in the initial create payment ID request from Woo to Nets.
- Nets API reference: https://tech.dibspayment.com/easy/api/paymentapi#createPay
Example how to charge the transaction automatically after reservation have been accepted without calling the Charge API. This will not work if the store offer invoice payments via Nets Easy.
Modify order / cart data in update payment request
- Usage: Modify the information in the update request from Woo to Nets.
- Nets API reference: https://tech.dibspayment.com/easy/api/paymentapi#updateOrder
Modify the timeout time for all http requests sent to Nets
- Usage: Modify the timeout time for all http requests sent to Nets (measured in seconds). Used together with the Nets Easy for WooCommerce plugin.