Ingrid Delivery Checkout - Introduction
Ingrid Delivery Checkout for WooCommerce is a plugin that extends WooCommerce, allowing you to make shipments via Ingrid.
You can download the plugin here.
- Login to WordPress Admin. Navigate to Plugins → Add New (in the left column menu).
- Click Upload Plugin and then browse to the plugin zip-file on your computer. Click on OK and finally click on the Install Now button.
- Activate the plugin.
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping
- Now Ingrid Delivery Checkout is displayed as an available option in the horizontal menu at the top. Click on this link to access the Ingrid settings.
- API Key - Enter your API key that you will receive from Ingrid once you have your agreement.
- Test mode - Check this box to use the Ingrid Staging Environment
- Fallback shipping method - Enter the shipping method you want as backup in the event of WooCommerce being unable to connect to Ingrid.
- Go to Shipping zones in the horizontal menu at the top and remove any existing Shipping Zones as they will conflict with Ingrid.
- Edit your Checkout page and add the shortcode