Wasa Kredit Checkout - Introduction
Wasa Kredit Checkout is an embedded checkout solution that includes the payment methods leasing and rent.
Developed by Wasa Kredit, maintained by Krokedil.
- Login to WordPress Admin. Navigate to → Plugins → Add New (in the left column menu).
- Click Upload Plugin and then browse to the plugin zip-file on your computer. Click on OK and finally click on the Install Now button.
You can also search for Wasa Kredit Checkout in the top right corner.
- Activate the plugin.
You need to have an account with Wasa Kredit to use the Wasa Kredit Checkout for WooCommmerce plugin.
Contact Wasa Kredit to create an account.
- Navigate to → WooCommerce → Settings → Payments → Wasa Kredit.
- Enable Wasa Kredit Checkout by checking the Enable Klarna Checkout checkbox.
- Enable Show monthly cost in product list to show the monthly cost under the price in product listings.
You can also use the shortcode [wasa_kredit_list_widget]
- Enable Show monthly cost in product details to show the monthly cost between the price and the Add to cart button on a product page.
You can also use the shortcode [wasa_kredit_product_widget] whereever you want if you don't want to display the monthly cost on all products.
- Partner ID - Enter the Partner ID issued by Wasa Kredit.
- Client secret - Enter the Client Secret issued by Wasa Kredit.
- Test mode - Check this box to enable test mode of your store.
- Advanced - Enable redirect to standard checkout widget - Enable this if you have replaced the standard woocommerce checkout page with another checkout page. It will present a widget where the user can navigate to the standard checkout and use Wasa Kredit as a payment method. This is a setting that is not needed for most integrations.
- Advanced - input field - If the setting redirect to standard checkout widget above is enabled, this setting is the route of the standard checkout page the user will be redirected to. This is a setting that is not needed for most integrations.