- Fix - Fixes potential Shipping company name bug (if separate billing and shipping adress is entered by customer in checkout).
- Tweak - Improved logging.
- Feature - Enable handling of autocaptured orders from Briqpay. If the order has been autocaptured by Briqpay already, we will not attempt to capture it when the order is set to completed in WooCommerce.
- Enhancement - We now save the second address lines for both shipping and billing addresses.
- Enhancement - We also save the shipping phone and email to the WooCommerce order and display them on the admin page for the order.
- Enhancement - Added a metabox which show the payment method name, the PSP name of the payment method used, and any failed credit rules that the customer experienced for the order.
- Fix - Improved CSS to display checkout correctly in mobile view.
- Fix - Avoid fatal error in checkout when calculate_auth fails.
- Feature - Added settings for creditscoring and maxamount.
- Fix - Delete bearer token (stored as WP transient) on saved plugin settings.
- Fix - Coding standards fix.
- Fix - Fix the live API endpoint to the correct URL.
- Enhancement - Added seperate filters for create, update and refund requests to Billmate.
- Enhancement - We now save the PSP name from Billmate to the order in the meta field _briqpay_psp_name
- Enhancement - Add change payment method button.
- Enhancement - We now save and display the org nr in the order.
- Fix - We now save the company name to the order.
- Initial release.