Klarna Checkout for WooCommerce
Here you will find documentation on Klarna Checkout for WooCommerce.
English: use the support form on krokedil.com to get help.
Svenska: använd supportformuläret på krokedil.se för att få hjälp.
Helpful information before you contact us can be found in the How to prepare a support ticket article.
English product page on krokedil.com
Svensk produktsida på krokedil.se
Plugin version: 2.11.4
Last updated: 26 July, 2023
WordPress version: 6.2.1
WooCommerce version: 7.8.0
Requires at least
WordPress version: 4.0
WooCommerce version: 4.0.0
PHP version: 7.0
- Fix - Resolved an issue related to redirection when changing or updating the subscription payment method. Now, Klarna's hosted payment page has been added to the list of allowed external URLs for 'wp_safe_redirect' function.
- Fix - Addressed an issue where the recurring token was not being saved appropriately. This was occurring because the orders containing subscriptions were not being correctly identified.
- Tweak - Removed the settings tab from the “Klarna Add-ons” page because its functionalities have been transferred to the plugin.
- Tweak - We will now validate the API credentials based on the active mode, whether it’s test or production. This enhancement should prevent the plugin from inaccurately attempting to verify production credentials when the test mode is in operation.
- Fix - Fixed an issue where the recurring token was no longer being displayed in the billing fields.
- Fix - Fixed an undefined index warning that ocurred when the shipping was shown outside of the iframe.
- Fix - When processing a payment, and the order is not found, we'll now return the response in the expected format.
- Fix - Fixed an issue with how we made our meta queries when trying to find orders based on a Klarna order ID.
- Enhancement - Added a validation to ensure that the order returned by our meta query actually is the correct order by verifying that the Klarna order ID stored matches the one we searched for.