Klarna Checkout for WooCommerce
Here you will find documentation on Klarna Checkout for WooCommerce.
English: use the support form on krokedil.com to get help.
Svenska: använd supportformuläret på krokedil.se för att få hjälp.
Helpful information before you contact us can be found in the How to prepare a support ticket article.
English product page on krokedil.com
Svensk produktsida på krokedil.se
Plugin version: 2.10.2
Last updated: 15 May, 2023
WordPress version: 6.1.1
WooCommerce version: 7.4.1
Requires at least
WordPress version: 4.0
WooCommerce version: 4.0.0
PHP version: 7.0
- Fix - Fixed an issue where the Klarna modal would prevent the page from scrolling to the WooCommerce error notice.
- Fix - Fixed an issue with the $checkout_flow variable being referenced without being defined.
- Fix - Various spelling mistakes.
- Fix - Fixed an issue caused by passing an empty array to Klarnas billing or shipping address when creating a order.
- Feature - Pay for order purchases are now redirected to Klarna's hosted payment page. This will now also happen when changing payment method.
- Fix - Fixed an issue where a fatal error would occur when logging due to a third-party plugin "RankMath".
- Tweak - Delay saving the Klarna order id until we're on the confirmation page.
Roadmap – plugin development
Read more about how to submit suggestions for plugin improvements and compatibility requests at our Product Development page.