Klarna Payments for WooCommerce
Here you will find documentation on Klarna Payments for WooCommerce.
English: use the support form on krokedil.com to get help.
Svenska: använd supportformuläret på krokedil.se för att få hjälp.
Helpful information before you contact us can be found in the How to prepare a support ticket article.
Plugin version: 3.2.4
Last updated: 6 December, 2023
WordPress version: 6.3.2
WooCommerce version: 8.2.1
Requires at least
WordPress version: 5.0
WooCommerce version: 5.6.0
PHP version: 7.4
- Fix – Added a check to ensure that a Klarna order is always, at most, processed once. This should prevent accidental order re-processing.
- Fix - Fixed PHP 8 deprecation warnings.
- Tweak - The API password fields in the plugin settings is now treated as a password field.
- Tweak - Improved performance when retrieving the order. This is especially noticeable in stores with many orders (thanks @fitimvata!).
- Tweak - Added an extra integrity check when verifying AJAX requests.
- Fix - If Klarna Payment is the preferred payment gateway, the first payment category should be selected by default rather than the last one (current behavior).
- Fix - Fixed a critical error due to the class "KP_Api" being undefined.
- Fix - The plugin will no longer cause a critical error when its dependency, WooCommerce, is disabled.
- Fix - Fixed an issue related to subscriptions where the incorrect "intent" would be set.
- Fix - Pay for order should now work as expected.
Roadmap – plugin development
Read more about how to submit suggestions for plugin improvements and compatibility requests at our Product Development page.