Klarna Payments for WooCommerce
Here you will find documentation on Klarna Payments for WooCommerce.
English: use the support form on krokedil.com to get help.
Svenska: använd supportformuläret på krokedil.se för att få hjälp.
Helpful information before you contact us can be found in the How to prepare a support ticket article.
English product page on krokedil.com
Svensk produktsida på krokedil.se
Plugin version: 3.0.7
Last updated: 16 May, 2023
WordPress version: 6.1.1
WooCommerce version: 7.4.1
Requires at least
WordPress version: 5.0
WooCommerce version: 5.6.0
PHP version: 7.4
- Fix - Fixed a critical error related to calculating the cart total sum. Previously, a fatal error would occur on certain PHP versions if a non-numeric item was encountered during the calculation (thanks @tobyaherbert!)
- Fix - Fixed an issue where essential meta data required for proper order management was missing during the pay for order payment process.
- Fix - Fixed an issue where the table rate shipping method used a different identifier during checkout compared to order management.
- Fix - Fixed an issue where the client token would disappear due to a conflict with a third-party plugin, causing the Klarna payment options to not appear.
- Fix - Pay for order should now work as expected.
- Fix - When the order is being placed, the billing country should now be retrieved from the order directly. This should fix an issue with "Fluid Checkout PRO".
- Tweak - API errors are now only displayed on the front-end if test mode is enabled. They will still be logged provided that logging is enabled.
- Fix - Fixed an issue where using Smart Coupons would cause a BAD_VALUE if the coupon amount was greater than the total sum of the cart content.
- Fix - Removed an extraneous comma which would result in a fatal error when using PHP version older than 7.3. Note: the minimum PHP version is 7.4.
Roadmap – plugin development
Read more about how to submit suggestions for plugin improvements and compatibility requests at our Product Development page.