Kroconnect is a plugin that integrates your WoCommerce store with external data sources. Based on your needs, you can easily sync information about products, orders and stock balance between WooCommerce and other systems.
Currently Kroconnect only have one integration – to Kodmyran Commerce ERP. However, we are actively working on more connectors.
- WooCommerce 3.8 or newer is required.
- PHP 5.6 or higher is required.
- Login to WordPress Admin. Navigate to → Plugins → Add New (in the left column menu).
- Click Upload Plugin and then browse to the plugin zip-file on your computer. Click on OK and finally click on the Install Now button.
- Activate the plugin.
- Navigate to → WooCommerce → Kroconnect. Currently, the Kroconnect plugin has no configuration settings of its own. This is more of an area where settings for installed Kroconnect addons can be found.
- KC log table – In this tab you can see and search for events and data processed by the plugin.