Post Purchase Upsell for WooCommerce
Post Purchase Upsell for WooCommerce is a plugin which makes it possible for you as a merchant to display relevant products to the buyer after their purchase is complete and update the placed order if you use Klarna Checkout for WooCommerce and the customer is paying with invoice.
- Requires WooCommerce together with Klarna Checkout for WooCommerce and Klarna Order Management to be used.
- The customer has chosen invoice as payment method.
- The customer can not be flagged for bad creditworthiness by Klarna.
- Download the .zip file
- Go to: WordPress Admin → Plugins → Add New and upload the file via Upload plugin.
- Install Now and Activate.
Configuration – plugin
- Navigate to WooCommerce → Klarna Add-ons → Settings.
- Now Post Purchase Upsell is displayed as an available option in the horizontal menu at the top. Click on this link to access the settings.
- License key – Add your license key.
- Enter the Message to customer that you want to have displayed.
- Product column width – Set how many products that should be displayed per line.
- Max products – Set how many products that should be presented at most. Set 0 for no limit.
- Linked products – Set which linked product type to use, Cross-sell or Upsell.
- Check shipping – Enable checking for shipping. With this enabled, physical products will not be shown on the “Thank you” page if the order does not have a shipping method.
- Check the Debug log to save debug messages to the WooCommerce System Status log.
The order update is denied
If a customer has added one or more products to their purchase and is denied by Klarna to update the order this can be because they have exceeded their credit value with Klarna with the additional costs.We at Krokedil can not see why an order is declined by Klarna and are in these cases referring to the Klarna Merchant support.