Plugin version: 2.0.0
Last updated: 18 April, 2023
WordPress version: 6.2
WooCommerce version: 7.6.0
Requires at least
WordPress version: 5.0
WooCommerce version: 5.0.0
PHP version: 7.2
- Feature - Adds metabox to delivery orders, and support to show parent order.
- Feature - Adds support for Walley Checkout via their new API.
- Feature - Adds support for Dintero Checkout.
- Feature - Copy order line meta data over from the parent order to delivery order.
- Feature - Adds Swedish translation.
- Enhancement - Adds support for E2E tests.
- Tweak - Move plugin settings to a separate page.
- Tweak - Adds link to settings in plugin links.
- Tweak - Removes the edit functionality from partial deliveries.
- Tweak - Change text of delivery button from Delivery to to Deliver.
- Tweak - Only show Deliver button for shop orders.
- Tweak - Adds filter wpd_delivery_order_type to delivery order type.
- Tweak - Adds allowed statuses method with filter (wpd_allowed_statuses_for_creating_delivery) for partial deliveries.
- Tweak - Remove delivery email option, since it is covered by WooCommerce settings.
- Tweak - Change metabox title "Delivery number" header to "Related orders".
- Tweak - Change the text domain for the email title and description.
- Tweak - Adds error message if merchant tries to deliver no items.
- Tweak - Include delivery orders that are in trash when getting a list of all deliveries.
- Fix - Fix issue with deleting delivery order outside the "Remove" button would not update delivered items meta on parent order.
- Fix - Ensure that customer id is set properly when creating a delivery.
- Fix - Fix showing delivered items column even if order is not partially delivered.
- Fix - Fixed issue with admin list view for delivery order.
- Fix - Fix issue with completing orders with products still out of stock.
- Fix - Fix PHP notices.
- Feature - Add compatibility for Walley Checkout for WooCommerce.
- Fix - Fix setting order status for the partial delivery to completed did not trigger the woocommerce_order_status_completed action when doing it from the Delivery page.
- Fix - Added the delivery object to woocommerce_order_status_completed action in AJAX calls as well.
- Fix - Fixed a compatibility issue with order completion with the Nets Easy for WooCommerce plugin.