- Feature - Add support for "EU VAT Validator & Assistant for WooCommerce" plugin.
- Tweak - Send customer as company to Specter if EU Vat number exist even if no Billing company name is entered in Woo order.
- Tweak - Add total item amount in target column in Specter log table.
- Tweak - Change so confirmation of product, stock & order update request is done when data is fetched from Specter. Not when the actual update is done.
- Feature - Adds payment id stripe_ideal, stripe_giropay, stripe_p24, stripe_multibanco, stripe_eps, stripe_bancontact, stripe_alipay, stripe_sepa and stripe_sofort as Stripe payment method (payTypeIdentifier ST).
- Feature - Adds support for stock update in product synk (Specter to Woo). Handled/activated outside of plugin.
- Feature - Adds support for yTaric in product synk (both Specter to Woo and Woo to Specter). Handled/activated outside of plugin.
- Feature - Adds setting to select if paketartikel should manage stock or not in Woo.
- Tweak - Save sent order data as json in order post meta.
- Tweak - Start product update process quicker (Specter to Woo) by trigger wc_specter_process_data instead of schedule action.
- Tweak - Adds filter wc_specter_process_data_manual_reschedule to handle rescheduling of background job in Specter plugin when timeout time approaches.
- Tweak - Change stock quantity to the actual reported stock even for products that doesn't allow backorders (previously 0 was set as quantity).
- Fix - Change from get_available_variations to get_children in product batch export.