TrueLayer for WooCommerce
Here you will find documentation on TrueLayer for WooCommerce.
English: use the support form on krokedil.com to get help.
Svenska: använd supportformuläret på krokedil.se för att få hjälp.
Helpful information before you contact us can be found in the How to prepare a support ticket article.
Plugin version: 1.4.1
Last updated: 30 November, 2023
WordPress version: 6.4.2
WooCommerce version: 8.5.1
Requires at least
WordPress version: 5.0
WooCommerce version: 6.0.0
PHP version: 7.4
- Tweak - Updated Wordpress.org assets.
- Tweak - Bump supported versions.
- Feature - Added automatic migration functionality to be able to make necessary changes when a new version is installed.
- Enhancement - Added fallbacks and deeper error handling when the encryption key is being set to the wp-config file.
- Enhancement - Improved the logic behind the encryption and decryption of stored API credentials to reduce the amount of times we encrypt/decrypt these settings.
- Fix - Fixes an issue with trying to re-encode settings that where already encoded when a new encryption key is created.
- Fix - Fixes creating multiple encryption keys when the plugin is first installed.
- Feature - Add feature to set a custom release channel for the payment in TrueLayer. This can be set on the settings page for the plugin in the setting "Release channel". If left empty no release channel will be sent to TrueLayer.
- Fix - Fixed some deprecation warnings for PHP version 8.2+.