- Tweak – Adds setting to create/update Ingrid session when product is added to cart (on product pages). Used when shipping options needs to be displayed before customer gets to checkout page.
- Tweak – Adds currency to shipping method rate meta data for better compatibility with multi currency plugins.
- Feature – Adds support for sending tracking number to Ingrid.
- Feature – Adds support for displaying delivery tracking widget via [ingrid_delivery_tracking_widget] shortcode.
- Tweak – Adds WooCommerce order number as external_id to Ingrid.
- Tweak – Rewrite of request logic. Now using WordPress internal http API.
- Tweak – Logging of all requests and responses.
- Tweak – Make create/update requests to Ingrid when checkout page is loaded and updated. Not when product is added to cart.
- Tweak – Print error messages in checkout if request failed.
- Tweak – Trigger complete session request to Ingrid when order is paid instead of when it’s created in WooCommerce.
- Fix – Send customer country even on update requests to Ingrid.
- Fix – Send store locale even on update requests to Ingrid.
- Fix – Don’t show Ingrid shipping widget if cart doesn’t need shipping.
- Fix – Listen to pickup_location_changed changes in JS event callback from Ingrid.
- Fix – Removes discount total from cart total value sent to Ingrid.
- Tweak – Do not calculate shipping and cart total in invalidateSessionShippingCache function. Solves potential compatibility issue with WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin.
- Feature – Adds new setting and logic for including Ingrid shipping widget via hooks in WooCommerce checkout page.
- Tweak – Listen to data_changed JS event from Ingrid instead of shipping_option_changed, door_code_changed & courier_instructions_changed.
- Fix – Use correct/current version when enqueuing JS file.
- Fix – Improvement in control to avoid error when calculating item subtotal price sent to Ingrid (if line_tax_data doesn’t exist on order line).
- Fix – Avoid error when calculating item subtotal price sent to Ingrid (if line_tax_data doesn’t exist on order line).
- Fix – Use wc_get_weight to format and calculate product weight correctly.
- Feature – Introduce new widget placement setting + use return instead of echo for printing shipping widget.
- Fix – Fix in how shipping_class attribute is sent to Ingrid. could cause malformatted body.
- Fix – Don’t trigger new Ingrid session on action_woocommerce_new_order hook if the order is created in backend.
- Tweak – Store _ingrid_shipment_info as json instead of php array. Easier for external sources to retrieve shipping data from the order.
- Feature – Log api errors to db and display them in WC status report. Currently the 10 last errors are stored in db.
- Fix – Use store base country if customer country is not set when making requests to Ingrid.
- Tweak – Don’t initiate plugin until plugins_loaded hook.
- Tweak – Remove Sentry from plugin.
- Tweak – Use cart item price instead of product price.
- Tweak – Change asIntPrice function logic for improved rounding.
- Tweak – Add nonce check in ajax functions.
- Tweak – Add new logger class for future usage.
- Tweak – Limit logging.
- Fix – Set correct shipping price in add_rate. Shipping tax should now be calculated correctly in WooCommerce.
- Fix – Allow null in type declaration in init_session function.