Walley Checkout for WooCommerce
Here you will find documentation on Walley Checkout for WooCommerce.
English product page on krokedil.com
Svensk produktsida på krokedil.se
Plugin version: 3.4.0
Last updated: 11 January, 2023
WordPress version: 6.1.1
WooCommerce version: 7.2.3
Requires at least
WordPress version: 5.0
WooCommerce version: 5.0.0
PHP version: 7.0
- Feature - Adds shipping profile name setting option. Defaults to Shipping if Walley nShift Delivery is used but no profile name is entered.
- Feature - Adds support for Part activate invoice (activation on order row level). Can be used together with Partial Delivery for WooCommerce plugin.
- Feature - Adds support for new Walley Management API (used for order management).
- Tweak - Send shipping cost to Walley first when shipping is available in Woo.
- Tweak - Limit rounding fee to small amount.
- Tweak - Adds customer currency to validation url. Used to get correct store id in GET collector session request.
- Fix - Improve order total calculation in rounding fee logic related to Delivery Module settings.
- Fix - Try to set customer address and city if possible when collectorCheckoutCustomerUpdated JS event is triggered.
- Fix - Check if shipping object exists in Woo before trying to trigger update fee request to Walley (that is used to update shipping).
- Fix - Wait for the delivery module to load before calculating shipping.
- Fix - Check if session exists before trying to access it in wc_collector_get_selected_customer_type. To avoid PHP error.
- Fix - Fixed a warning due to access before initialization.
- Fix - Fixed an error due to the session not being available.
- Enhancement - Implemented the checkout locking mechanism.
- Feature - Added compatibility with Redlight Media's Walley Shipping plugin (thanks @hedqvist!).
- Tweak - You can now use the 'coc_request_body' hook to filter the request body.
- Tweak - You can now use the 'coc_update_cart_metadata' filter hook to send additional meta data to Walley.
- Fix - Fix division by zero.
- Enhancement - The checkout should now "flicker" less when updating shipping and customer data.