Klarna Checkout for WooCommerce
Here you will find documentation on Klarna Checkout for WooCommerce.
English product page on krokedil.com
Svensk produktsida på krokedil.se
Plugin version: 2.8.1
Last updated: 25 May, 2022
WordPress version: 5.9.1
WooCommerce version: 6.4.0
Requires at least
WordPress version: 4.0
WooCommerce version: 4.0.0
PHP version: 7.0
- Fix - Fix undefined index warning.
- Feature - Add support for the Post Purchase Upsell For WooCommerce plugin.
- Enhancement - Changed so the debuglog option is no longer autoloaded.
- Enhancement - Shipping address fields will now be prefilled by billing address data from WooCommerce when creating a Klarna order if no shipping address exists for the customer in WooCommerce.
- Fix - Product images and URLs will now be correctly sent to Klarna when using Pay for order.
- Fix - Fixed a incorrect template name reference.
- Fix - Fixed a issue that could cause a missmatch in order line references in the Klarna Portal.
- Enhancement - Remove the Klarna payment information text from emails sent to the admin. ( Thank you Andréas Lundgren ).
- Fix - External Payment methods will now be stripped from admin orders sent to customers. This is because we can not guarantee compatability with the payment gateways when this is the case.
- Fix - Reload the checkout page if the order no longer needs to be paid for to show the default WooCommerce checkout page.
- Fix - Fixed an issue that could happen if the Klarna order id is no longer set during the order validation.