Shipping method settings
For every shipping zone you add nShift Checkout or Klarna Shipping Assistance, you are able to specify several settings specific to that shipping method instance.
- nShift Shipment type – Select if you want to create a regular shipping label (Turn shipment) or also include a return shipment label (Turn and return shipment) when creating the shipment.
- nShift Sender Quick id – Which nShift Sender Quick id to use. If specified this Quick id will overwrite the one specified in the plugin general settings.
- nShift Add customs declaration – If customs declaration documents should be created when shipment is created.
- nShift Customs Printset – Select which type of customs document should be created. Multiple options can be selected (for Windows – hold down the ctrl button, for Mac – hold down the command button).
- nShift Customs Invoice Type – Select the customs invoice type.
- nShift Customs Import/Export type – Select the type of Import/export goods.
- nShift Customs Terms Code – Specify if the document needs a specific terms code. Codes can be found in unifaunonline.com under → Help → Code lists.
To be able to create customs documents you also (in most cases) need to activate the Enable customs product fields setting in the plugin general settings. By doing that, and entering customs specific data on all products, these values will be sent to nShift when booking the shipment and creating the customs document.