Klarna Payments for WooCommerce
Here you will find documentation on Klarna Payments for WooCommerce.
English product page on krokedil.com
Svensk produktsida på krokedil.se
Plugin version: 2.6.0
Last updated: 1 September, 2021
WordPress version: 5.8.0
WooCommerce version: 5.6.0
Requires at least
WordPress version: 4.0
WooCommerce version: 3.4.0
PHP version: 5.6
- Feature - Added support for the Polish market.
- Feature - We will now save the last 15 requests to Klarna that had an API error and display them on the WooCommerce status page. This should help with getting error messages when you need to debug issues without going through the logs. These will also be in the status report that you can send to us for support tickets.
- Enhancement - Added a warning message if you are not using pretty permalinks for your permalinks setting in WooCommerce.
- Enhancement - Added translations for multiple languages for the text that is printed in Emails to customers when using Klarna as a payment method.
- Fix - Removed a banner from the settings page that was added incorrectly.
- Fix - Fixed compatibility issues with PHP 8.0 that would cause some error notices in the logs.
- Fix - Fixed the logging of AJAX errors. Should no longer be logged as [object, Object].
- Feature - Added support to have Klarna Payments working on a combined cart and checkout page.
- Fix - Fixed an issue with pay for order causing it to not work.
- Fix - We will no longer send a request to Klarna if the cart is empty.